French Connection will accept the return of products that are faulty or otherwise fail to meet a guarantee implied by law (see Your Statutory Rights section of the French Connection Returns Policy) where:
- Time: You return the product within a reasonable time after purchasing the product. Reasonable time is assessed on a case-by-case basis and taking into account things such as the product purchased, the product’s price and the time between purchase and return;
- Product: You return the product for our inspection and clearly identify the fault;
- Proof: You supply satisfactory proof of purchase such as the store receipt/tax invoice or online order confirmation email; and
- Remedy: Where the product is returned, inspected and assessed as faulty, you can elect to receive a refund or replacement (where available).
French Connection reserves the right not to accept the return of a faulty product where we inspect the product and reasonably assess that the fault is as a result of:
- Damage caused by neglect or misuse (for example, treatment inconsistent with the product's care instructions or Wash Guide); or
- Usual wear and tear following use of the product.
Return Options and How to Return
French Connection Concept Stores (AU)
Please return your Concept Store purchase to your nearest Concept Store for inspection. You can find your nearest Concept Store at: French Connection Store Locator.
French Connection Outlet Stores (AU)
Please return your Outlet Store purchase to your nearest Outlet Store for inspection. You can find your nearest Outlet Store at: French Connection Store Locator.
French Connection Online Australian Purchases (AU)
Option 1 - Return by Post
- Please return your French Connection Online purchase for inspection by following the instructions and completing the Return by Post Form (PDF). Please clearly note the fault on the Return by Post Form.
- You can also conveniently print a prepaid Australia Post Returns Label at: https://returns.auspost.com.au/french-connection-prepaid
Please Note: Returns which are inspected and reasonably assessed as "not faulty" will be returned by post at the customer's cost.
Option 2 - Return to an Australian Concept Store or Outlet Store (excluding Afterpay purchases)
You can return your French Connection Online purchase for inspection at a French Connection Concept Store (Full Price and Sale products only) or Outlet Store (Sale and Outlet products only) in Australia.
French Connection Online International Purchases (Outside AU)
Given the cost of international delivery and returns, at first instance, please Submit a Request to contact Customer Service, clearly identify the fault and upload/attach any supporting photos. Customer Service will then review and advise as to how we can best make things right for you.
French Connection David Jones Concession Stores (AU)
Please see: Return a David Jones Concession Store Purchase.
French Connection MYER Concession Stores (AU)
Please see: Return a MYER Concession Store Purchase.
If you experience any issue returning a faulty product, please Submit a Request for assistance.